CASTROL BP PETCO is a joint venture between one of the world’s largest energy companies, BP and the downstream corporation in Vietnam, Petrolimex. Over 20 years in Vietnam together with dedicated, committed and professional employees, Castro BP Petco markets and distributes Castrol and BP, the two leading brands in Vietnam automotive lubricants market for industrials and consumers. Our plant at Nha Be is one of the biggest grease and blending manufacturers in Vietnam.
The 2-year program will provide fresh university graduates in 2012 & 2013 opportunities to learn and work across different departments including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Production, Logistics, Finance, etc…in a professional, friendly and challenging working environment. Graduates who successfully complete the program will be considered to be the official employee.
If you have…
– Strong desire to begin your career in Sales, Marketing & Automotive Engineering in the lubricant industry.
– University degrees with good GPA (from 7.0/10 or equivalent) from Mechanics, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, or any relevant fields in Business.
– Ability to learn and to demonstrate BP’s core values: Safety, Respect, Excellence, Courage and One Team.
– Good English communication and presentation skills
You will be rewarded:
– On-the-job trainings and job rotations with mentors and regular feedbacks in different departments
– The participation in company activities/projects
– Attractive compensation and benefits package, comparable to leading FMCG companies
The program is expected to start in
• November 2013 for Automotive Engineering
• January 2014 for Sales & Marketing
Working location: Castrol BP Head Office (District 1, HCMC)
• CV/Resume via email
• Online ability tests
• Group discussion with business case study
• Face-to-face interview
• Deadline for applications: before 15 October 2013
• CV/Resume will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact person: Ms. Khanh Van – HR Department (Tel: +84 8-3821 9153)