Vinschool, a high-quality K-12 non-profit school system in Vietnam, is looking for full-time ESL teachers. Monthly salary will range from $2100 to $2600 based on teaching experience. Our ESL Teachers are responsible for:
- Delivering English lessons to classes of up to 30 students, using a variety of active and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities;
- Carrying out different methods of student assessment, writing progress reports, grading homework and tests;
- Assisting in the provision of daily supervision of students as required or assigned;
- Contributing to Vinschool’s extra-curricular programs, participating in other school activities and attending professional development programs organized by the School;
- Observing other teachers’ classes at least 1 lesson per month;
- Completing all paperwork required including writing in the Teaching Report Book after lessons, Teaching Record Book one week in advance and Class Folders after each class;
- Communicate regularly with parents about their child’s progress and/or difficulties.
If you are interested, please apply directly or forward your resume to email@example.com
More details can be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1168921175?trk=cap_redirect
LOCATION: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great compensation: $2,100 – $2,600 based on teaching experience;
- Air tickets: Vinschool will pay for each way ticket (one ticket from current country to Vietnam and one ticket from Vietnam to home country when finishing contract);
- Accommodation: Vinschool will provide accommodation for teachers when living and working in Vietnam;
- Lunch: Lunches are supported by the school at cafeteria;
- Medical Insurance: International coverage. Coverage includes hospitalization and outpatient care. Dental care is excluded;
- Sick leave: 3 sick leave days per academic year;
- Personal leave: 2 paid days per academic year;
- Summer holidays: 2 months with 50% of monthly salary;
- Teacher’s visa, work permit, resident card: The School will pay for teacher’s work visa, contingent upon the procurement of work permit and resident card.
- Bachelor/Master degree/Post-graduate Certificates in Education/English/Pedagogy
- ESL Teacher Training Certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, etc. is required;
- Prefer candidates having teaching experience in similar school setting.
- Seniority level Entry level
- Employment typeFull-time
- Job functionEducationTraining
- IndustriesPrimary/Secondary Education